2017年9月6日 星期三

Doris Drucker:Invent Radium or I'll Pull Your Hair

Invent Radium or I'll Pull Your Hair

DORIS DRUCKER


這種回憶錄很有趣。其實,Doris 是有聲學設備專利的。
Doris Drucker dies at 103; memoirist and wife of Peter Drucker - LA
www.latimes.com/…/o…/la-me-doris-drucker-20141005-story.html
Oct 4, 2014 - When Doris Drucker started a company at age 82 to manufacture a device she invented, she had a world-famous business expert in-house.
今天才知道Peter Drucker 夫人晚年寫的德國童年回憶錄: By the time we were born, fashions had changed, and women were encouraged to breast-feed their babies. My mother went at it vigorously because, as she told me later, "I wanted to override the bad genes your father has contributed to your existence."
An excerpt from Invent Radium or I'll Pull Your Hair: A Memoir by Doris Drucker. Also available on web site: online catalogs, secure online ordering, excerpts from new books. Sign up for email notification of new releases in your field.
PRESS.UCHICAGO.EDU

沒有留言:

張貼留言